Macon Personal Injury Attorney
R. Lars Anderson, Attorney, P.C., works with people who have been injured by negligence of others. Mr. Anderson represents victims of:
- Tractor-trailer wrecks — We represent those who have suffered severe injuries and losses due to the negligence of operators and owners of these large, heavy commercial vehicles.
- Automobile collisions — We represent people who have been injured in car accidents, including those injured due to the negligence, speeding, drunk driving, and texting of the offending driver.
- Cyclists and pedestrians — We represent bicyclists and pedestrians who have been hurt due to a driver’s failure to recognize and respect the rights of others to use the roadway.
- Premises liability — We represent patrons of business establishments and commercial buildings which provide inadequate lighting, negligent security, dangerous conditions, poorly maintained walkways and surfaces, and other dangerous conditions.
- Work-related injuries — We represent workers who have been hurt in the course of their employment, helping them pursue the appropriate benefits for their injuries.
- Wrongful death — We represent those who have lost a family member due to the negligence of others.
Attentive, Comprehensive Representation
R. Lars Anderson, Attorney, P.C., understands that a serious injury brings new challenges to your life, including unexpected medical bills, physical pain, and difficulty working and performing everyday tasks. Mr. Anderson will aggressively protect your interests when dealing with the insurance carrier or the responsible party so you can focus on getting better.
R. Lars Anderson handles every case personally. Your file will not be taken over by an assistant or a less experienced associate.
To speak with an experienced personal injury lawyer serving Macon and Middle Georgia, contact R. Lars Anderson, Attorney, P.C., at 478-250-9718.